Our aim is to establish and grow the Christian church in Gleneagles by word and action and through worship and service. Gleneagles Anglican Church is a community which offers:
- Access and a way in to the Christian faith.
- Learning and growth in life as a Christian disciple.
- Regular public worship.
- Small groups meeting together in homes for friendship, support, prayer and Bible study.
- Counselling, advice and life skills e.g. parenting and marriage preparation courses.
- A place for rites of passage and events with community significance.
- A resource for local schools.
- Comprehensive programmes for children and young people with dedicated children’s and youth leaders.
- Support and nurture for every individual in every age group.
- A venue for regular activities, special events, conferences, special dinners, etc.,
- A place to meet others.
To that end we see the church as a seven-day a week church and not just a building used on Sunday mornings, as a place central to the life of the community with a varied range of activities and opportunities open to all the community and centred upon a worshipping congregation.